Different Flags by Eugenia Renskoff

Different Flags, a book by Eugenia Renskoff, tells the story of 26-year-old Ani. Ani leaves her comfortable but stifling life in San Francisco to travel to Argentina to comfort her widowed Aunt Esther. Once back in her native country, Ani must face her unexpected feelings of love for Padre Luis, her aunt's young and handsome parish priest. Different Flags is a study of Ani's inner conflict.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am a writer, translator and teacher of Spanish and English to foreign students. I have been writing since I was six. I love to express myself through words. I have also traveled widely.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another Try

May 24, 1983: The attitude towards the U.S. here is strictly bad and will exist as long as America is the most powerful country in the world. That´s why I don´t want to use my mother´s dollars. The cause is a good one (buying my Tia a house so she can feel safe), bu I´m not totally convinced. We´ll be looking at some small places, anyway. She´s looking more and more pooped, like she doesn´t care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home