Different Flags by Eugenia Renskoff

Different Flags, a book by Eugenia Renskoff, tells the story of 26-year-old Ani. Ani leaves her comfortable but stifling life in San Francisco to travel to Argentina to comfort her widowed Aunt Esther. Once back in her native country, Ani must face her unexpected feelings of love for Padre Luis, her aunt's young and handsome parish priest. Different Flags is a study of Ani's inner conflict.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am a writer, translator and teacher of Spanish and English to foreign students. I have been writing since I was six. I love to express myself through words. I have also traveled widely.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Having

To have and not to have at the same time. To feel contradictions in your life and live them all the time. Forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger differentflags said...

Different Flags is the story of Ani and Padre Luis. True love doesn't mind getting hurt. Sometimes love happens all at once and sometimes it takes a while to arrive... What matters to Ani is the way she feels about Luis. Her love is real and it could last forever. Different Flags has an excellent plot. It hooks you from the very begenning....

6:51 PM  
Blogger differentflags said...

Actually this comment was left by someone in Argentina who has read my novel Different Flags and has enjoyed it a lot. Her name is Grace.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home